• +029 2019 0013
  • info@visiblechanges.com

Hair Cares

Your hair can be made to look silky smooth and carefully coiffed or left unkempt, wild and dirty.... Read more Below

Farrah Illahi Blogs


Your hair can be made to look silky smooth and carefully coiffed or left unkempt, wild and dirty. As a result, how you present your hair tells a lot about your character. It creates the kind of impression you want others to have of you. Hair confidence is a real thing it can take your beauty game to a whole other level. Probably 60% of what your hair is like is just flat out genetics and you really can't change that but the other 40% depends upon how you take care of your hair and the products you are using. Beautiful hair is a neverending quest. Everyone dreams of being complimented by others but without beautiful hair your overall beauty and other qualities will diminish and very few will compliment you from the heart. Leave all matters related to your haircare to our professionals. They can help you determine your hair type and can suggest treatments accordingly. Finding an appropriate professional is also a very arduous task. But we are always here to help you. Whether you want a haircut, hair spa treatments or want to combat frizzy hair, itchy scalp, extensive flaking, hair loss and what not our team of super talented hairdressers are always ready to give you the experience you always dreamt of. We expect to not only meet but surpass your expectations and give you a new and better experience everytime. Our professionals are familiar with every latest trend and will help you become a part of these trends and if that doesn't strike you fancy how about becoming the trendsetter yourself? Whether the hair treatment is for a family function or a school gathering or maybe even for your own wedding or any other event where you need to be the center of attention our services will not only satisfy you but also anyone who lays their eyes upon you. If the event is to be a crown we will make sure that you are crown jewel. Our saloon is renowned for having the honor of receiving The 'Welsh Wedding Award' in addition to the 'Welsh Woman's Award' so rest assured you will be in very capable hands that will make you feel like a princess from a fairytale.We never forget that you have a choice and that's why every member of our team is dedicated to making sure you'd never think of going anywhere else. We are looking forward to meeting you.


What our customers say about us

It's easy to book an appointment

Fill in the form below

Our Shedule

Opening Hours

Our dedicated stylists are always eager to be at your service, here is our work schedule

  • Mon - Wed : 11:00am - 06:00pm
  • Thu - Sat : 11:00am - 06:00pm
  • Sunday: Closed
  • Tap to Call Us

Service and Date

Personal Information